Friday, August 31, 2012

Review: Monster turbine in-ear speakers




I regret to say that my initial praise may have been premature to hear a few discs (I had to open the movie I definitely found in a box) and compare these against my Shure SCL3s and ultimate ears super.Fig 5 advantages. I also brought my secret weapon Dave in the consultations. Touring he is engaged in the monitor and control, use, Linda diplomatist, Interpol, yellowcard, fall out boy, so he knows this stuff inside and out of professional sound engineers.

With many in ear monitors are the biggest challenges find out tips actually isolate and block everything. Find foam tips work best, but turbines are of two types (trees and mushrooms) in each of three sizes. Because they are not blocking anything, and may skip the mushrooms.

Turbines to impress me because hard snapping up high without any distortion, but low-end. I found anywhere else I know there is a lot of low-end bass track to a track where the low end you can feel, but cannot feel or experience. This is Dave's first reaction was. So we have adopted a number of summarizing the Monster turbine missed the mark the way forward. I will, however, continue trying to copy and banged, I think Akon's "I want to love you. "But, as I said, high alignment, and kick ass.

Monster's main effort in ear monitor is a good start, but they have some work to do. Compared to my Shures (these are not perfect but they sound great from low to high) and the application (which is amazing) turbines lack of broad experience. If the monster is a true high-fidelity experience, Kevin Lee says they are), then I'm sure the passion they can extend the experience of in ear monitor. However, for the moment, turbo-generators is not it. Monster really needs to begin making custom ear molds and display driver is driving a turbine uses. It is the only seal properly. The other hand, Dr Jazz's a groovy beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment