Monday, December 10, 2012

Introducing artist series: telisitanyidun




When I designed the headphones I used the metaphor of the Octopus is, completely surrounded by flooded, and I literally in the creation of submarine. When you put on a pair of beats, the same can be said about music and sound. You get overwhelmed, completely immersed in the amazing sound. This headset-ear-cup beauty simulating suckers from the tentacles of an Octopus. They are so when you beat around your head and drown you into the world of music, andsound.

Art in a vacuum; it nothing meaningful to the Viewer, to complete the process. For the custom earphones, Apple and the beat is great part of this process to be completed. Beats and Apple has allowed me to be honest and real way, to express themselves, I think people will be able to determine when they saw these headphones.

Today, I am proud to introduce my custom beats Studio Headphones may be used to exclusively at Apple retail stores and the artist series. When I first started my artistic career actually revolve around music. As a teenager in Detroit, I started to create and screen print posters of bands and DJ 's. I'm sure my art and music and of music enabled me to find my own identity. This is creating art the beginning of the relationship for me and has never left. I am excited about this customized beats headphones, because this is the first time the opportunity to convey the music and sounds play a role in my creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment